POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Posting on the POV newsgroup web interface? : Posting on the POV newsgroup web interface? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Posting on the POV newsgroup web interface?
From: Sam Benge (SamuelT)
Date: 1 Mar 2002 12:54:58
Message: <3c7fc072$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all, long time no see! I'm covertly posting this message from
work.... I was just wondering when a person will be able to post messages
through the web-interface to the POV newsgroups; I'm always lurking. It will
still be a while before I can have *real* internet access even though I have
a job. My computer blew up a while ago and then I found myself without a
place to set it up, so I've been without POV-Ray for about 3 months! I've
taken up using 'Mental-Ray', and I'm not talking about the program :(
 I hope to return to your 'fold' soon; I've got some fun things I'm working
on, including a program that generates solvable mazes.

Happy POV-ing!

~SamuelT